Are You Saving Enough Money for Retirement?
How will you live your life when you do retire?
- Where do you plan to live?
- What will you do with your free time?
- How long do you expect to live?
- Will you run out of money before you run out of life?
Whether just starting to think about retirement or are retired already, how you manage your money will always be an issue.
- Is risk necessarily a bad thing?
- How much risk are you comfortable with?
- How do you identify someone you can trust to help you?
- How will you maintain your standard of living in retirement?
- What can you do to avoid running out of money?
As you think about retirement, Social Security becomes increasingly critical to paying your bills on time.
- When is the best time to apply for benefits?
- What are the penalties if you claim your benefits before your Full Retirement Age?
- What are the tax implications if you claim benefits too soon?
- What can you expect to receive if you live to be 90 or longer?